Opting for hospice care is never an easy decision. For most people, it may seem like giving up on a family member’s health condition, but in reality, it provides for a smoother transition into their twilight years. Hospice care lets them live their final years in dignity and wellness instead of a constant panic of going to and from hospitals in hopes of treatment.
When do you know it’s time for hospice care? Here are some things you need to consider:
- Do they need pain and symptom management to live normally?
- Do they have more than one serious condition like diabetes and heart disease?
- Have they been diagnosed with a serious illness that could run its course in one year or less?
- Have they been admitted to the emergency room or hospital several times within the last six months?
- Do they have a hard time talking to their doctor and family about personal preferences as they consider end-of-life care choices?
If your answer is yes or mostly yes to these questions, then hospice care in Chino, California may be a good choice for your loved one. Consider contacting us at Beacon Hospice Care. We go above and beyond to ensure our patient’s special care and respond to their particular lifestyle and values.
If you require palliative care our qualified team will ensure to improve your loved one’s quality of life, help them get treatment, and relieve their symptoms.
We are also a provider of nursing service in California.