We offer services and resources to help patients and families cope.
We know that the needs of your family continue after the passing away of your loved one. Empathizing with your sense of grief, we have developed a bereavement support program to help your family cope with loss.
This program provides a network of services, resources, and helpful staff to serve the needs of people undergoing the grieving process. In particular, it provides the following services:
- Counseling, assistance, and support in the grieving process
- Assistance with arranging memorial services
- Chaplain services, in consideration to your specific religious affiliation
- Access to public and private bereavement resources in the community
- Education on dealing with bereavement and moving on after a loss
Set an appointment with our representatives to create your loved one’s ideal care plan. For questions and concerns, please dial 909-608-7555.